AGENSI PEKERJAAN PELUANG SDN BHD (“JAWATANKOSONG.COM”) values your privacy and works hard to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data.
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, please note that:
- JawatanKosong.com or JawatanKosong refers to Agensi Pekerjaan Peluang Sdn Bhd, its branches, representatives, affiliates, associated and related companies and their respective officers, servants, agents, whether situated in Malaysia.
- “We / Ours/ Us” refers to JawatanKosong.com.
- JawatanKosong.com’s services refer to executive search, recruitment, executive coaching etc.
1. Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data will be/is being collected and processed (record, hold, store, use and/or disclose) by JAWATANKOSONG.COM for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- To verify your identity, academic and professional qualifications, and work history;
- To provide JAWATANKOSONG.COM’s services which you may have requested;
- To contact you in respect of JAWATANKOSONG.COM’s services;
- For processing and evaluation on behalf of JAWATANKOSONG.COM’s associate companies, related companies and clients;
- To share your details to clients or prospective employers/contractors including providing copies of certificates, payslips, referrals, testimonials, pictures, medical reports, reference check reports, curriculum vitaes and any other like document;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with third party services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interest;
- To promote and market other JAWATANKOSONG.COM services or services of third parties which JAWATANKOSONG.COM thinks may be of interest to you;
- To send you seasonal greetings messages; and
- To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximise your career development.
We may obtain this personal data from you when we engage with you when carrying out our services including but not limited to:
- Through your verbal and written communications with us;
- From third parties connected with you such as those within your personal and professional network;
- From job portals in respect of which you have given your consent to the disclosure of your personal data relating to you and/or where otherwise restricted;
- Social network sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook of which personal data are within the public domain; and
- From other sources of which you have given prior consent.
Your personal data will not be released to third parties without your consent.
2. Nature of Personal Data
We collect your personal data directly when you express interest in engaging any of JAWATANKOSONG.COM’s services. The following are examples of personal data that JAWATANKOSONG.COM may collect directly from you:
- Name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number/passport number;
- Race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- Contact information including address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Marital status’
- Previous working experience, personal write-ups and job expertise;
- Job references, certificates, payslips, testimonials, pictures, medical reports, reference check reports, curriculum vitaes; and
- Other information associated with a resume for executive search purposes.
Failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:
- JAWATANKOSONG.COM will not be able to provide you with prospective job opportunities and updates in relation to the purpose for which it was given to us; and
- JAWATANKOSONG.COM will not be able to connect you with any notice or services in which you have requested of us or we think are in your best interest.
3. Disclosing Your Personal Data
JAWATANKOSONG.COM will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorise JAWATANKOSONG.COM to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
- Any person to whom JAWATANKOSONG.COM is required to so by law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- Any related, affiliated and subsidiaries of JAWATANKOSONG.COM;
- JAWATANKOSONG.COM’s clients and/or prospective employers in relation to providing you with the service for which the data was given, whether expressly or implied, to us;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
JAWATANKOSONG.COM does not sell or rent any personal data collected to any other parties.
4. Retention of Personal Data
JAWATANKOSONG.COM will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in Clause 1.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damaged to, your personal data.
6. Access and Correction to Your Personal Data
It is your right as a data subject to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to JAWATANKOSONG.COM and in this respect, you may:
- Check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data;
- Request for correction of any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date;
- Request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to JAWATANKOSONG.COM;
- Request JAWATANKOSONG.COM to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes;
- Request JAWATANKOSONG.COM to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your personal data;
- Inform JAWATANKOSONG.COM on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to JAWATANKOSONG.COM subject to any applicable restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be affected.
In this regard, you may contact us at [Office Number] or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries and/or clarification on the above.
7. Your Obligation Regarding Your Personal Data
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to JAWATANKOSONG.COM about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and updating this personal data as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting JAWATANKOSONG.COM.
In the event you may provide personal data of someone other than yourself (for e.g. referees, referrals), you have the obligation to request consent from these parties on the sharing of their personal data with JAWATANKOSONG.COM.
8. Your Consent
In using JAWATANKOSONG.COM’s services, you consent to the collection and use of the personal data by us in the ways described hereinabove (which my change time to time unless and until you inform JAWATANKOSONG.COM to the contrary.
9. Contact Information
If you have queries, concerns or you wish to rescind your consent, please contact us at [07-5985051 or email us at email@example.com.